Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kathleen Ellen Maude McLean (Nee Philpott)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michael

Michael Report 27 Jul 2010 19:21

I have researched the above person for a couple of years, but only have limited info on her.
I know where (Worth, Sussex),and when she was born (1897) and who she married and when, but what I can't seem to discover is where and whe she died. Kathleen moved to Canada in 1919 (London Ont) and then onto the States. The 1920 Census confirms this fact as the couple are living Wayne, Michigan. After that date I can't find any reference to her death.

Any help in discovering her place of death together with the date would prove extremly helpful.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Mike