Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mary F Meiklejon born in Florida

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elaine

Elaine Report 27 Aug 2010 00:13

I am trying to trace any details for the above. Her parents were Robert Wright and Helen Meiklejon. According to the 1930 Florida Census she was born in Florida . But I can't trace a birth record. Her parents appear on the1945 Florida Census, she does not. I cannot find a marriage or death record . Can anybody help please? Her father died in 1969 but I do not know how to get hold of US death certificates, which may show her as an informant.An obituary in the local paper might give information as well. He died in Volusia Florida . Any help would be appreciated.