Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Daniel Murphy Photographer seeking

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janette

Janette Report 21 Oct 2010 11:42

I am trying to find my father Daniel Murphy who would be if alive be in his late 80's 90's or even deceased. I would really love to find other relatives of mine related to Daniel but have very little information to go on.
Daniel was a photographer in the 1950's (possibly a street photographer or freelance) maybe earlier and or later. He was working in Sydney at some stage but could have also worked in the New England area of NSW Tamworth perhaps?
I am adopted and I have no information about my father other than what I have written here. I do not know whether I have other siblings but it would be incredibly good to be able to find some.
If anyone has any ideas I would gladly take them on board. Many thanks Janette