Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Williams family, Ty Isa Farm, Pen Y Cefn, Caerwys

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nick

Nick Report 6 Aug 2010 19:14

I'm trying to find out if anyone has links with the Williams family who used to live at Ty Isa Farm, Pen Y Cefn, Caerwys, Mold, Clwyd CH7 5BQ. The farm still exists today and was last known to be in the possession of William Williams & his wife Sarah in 1901. By 1911 it had moved to the Parry family.

My query is for attempting to find information about my Great Grandmother, Martha Davies who was adopted by the Williams family by at least 1891. My hope is to find other people who have researched the Williams' as part of their family tree to try and find a link between them and my Great Grandmother.