Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

why cant I find anyone on line

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan Ann

Susan Ann Report 9 Jan 2012 04:12

I have recently rejoined and am still having problems even though I have birth certicicates I still cannot find them on your siteAnd the census I do not only need the name am researching but also all the faimily why can I not get it

Susan

KINGSMILL

KINGSMILL Report 9 Jan 2012 04:20

why not post the data so others can look on the GR site

There are a lot of errors on the BMD & census indexes

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 10 Jan 2012 14:15

I have had continuous membership since 2003. I come on here daily. Admittedly, the site has had its problems over the years but I still enjoy using it.

Susan, if you start your own thread and put what you are looking for on it, I am sure you will get plenty of help and advice. Remember to look for any replies by clicking on the My Threads button over on the left.

Cx.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 11 Jan 2012 00:23

Rex,

I don't see how you can still post on here if you have cancelled your subscription, as free members cannot add to the message boards.

Cynthia,

I have to agree. I have been a continuous member for about the same length of time as you and although the site isn't what it was in the early years (when I could spend up to 6 or 7 hours a day on here!!) I still like coming on here most days even if it's just a short visit. I've had great help in the past and like to return that if at all possible.

Kath. x